Quilled Floral Picture (By Pily Núñez)



Floral Picture inspired by Quilling Shop



Comentarios

  1. so pretty and lovely colors!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is very nice, exelent work, I like it so much.
    I like quilling, but I don't have original tools, I have handmade tools,becouse I don't have whewre to buy it, and I give best of myself, but, I am not good.
    I learn.
    I like pressed flowers, decoupague, and something else, all the crafts.
    best wishes.
    Greetings from Belgrade.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks so much! I have to do all my tools too, because in my country is very difficult find it. So go ahead! :)

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tus comentarios.

Entradas populares de este blog

Letras en Filigrana de Papel - Quilling / Quilling Typography (By Pily Núñez)

Mis primeros cuadros en filigrana en papel - My first quilled pictures (by Pily Núñez)